1. We will ask you for your name and email to automatically create the Login Information.
2. You will receive an email with A username and password.
3. Please log in to answer the questions on the form.
4. Upload the photos illustrating your problems and locations of the problems (directions on how to do this is on the page. NO Worries, it is easy)
- Your username is your email and the password is your claim number.
- Forgot your password? Just use the "forgot Password".
- After the information and photos are reviewed by all the appropriate experts you will receive an email.
- The email will contain a report with a conclusion.
- You are welcome to log in again and again to review the completed report. It is located in "Completed Requests"
- You can download the report into your system as many times as you like.
- Please upload as many images as needed.
- We need:
- - Close-ups of the problem.
- - Location shots
- - Room scenes with something used to point out the problem within the room.
Your report will remain on the site, available for download, for two years.
- Yes, our reports are valid Documents for most courts but the problem is the fact they need one of us to be available to testify that the report is indeed our report.
- To answer completely: All expert reports are Valid for the Courts.
- BUT: All reports must be verified by the one who wrote it and must testify as such.
- If you go to court, you will need the report and the witness to testify that it is his report.
- Bottom Line: If you go to court, please let us know. We would then suggest an On-Site Inspection by a Certified and Qualified Inspector who can act as your local Expert.
- FYI: Not one in 10,000 claims require litigation.
- Yes, of course.
- Retailers, Manufacturers as well as end users use this online service. It saves money and expedites the complaint.
- Usually within 48 hours of our phone call to you.
- We call you to verify all data given and ask questions about the failure to insure we have as much information as possible. We want to be accurate.